The London Group exhibitions:
The London Group Annual Exhibition at Bankside
24 Nov – 4 Dec
PV: 6 – 9 pm, Wednesday 23 Nov 2022
48 Hopton Street, London SE1 9JH
The London Group Members’ exhibitions:
– Time Traveller (solo show), Southampton City Art Gallery, 2 Jul-8-Oct. Artist tour and talk: Saturday 10th September 2022, 2pm and 3.30pm – free
– Fabriano Watercolour Biennial International 2022 – group exhibition, Museo della Carta e della Filigrana Largo Fratelli Spacca, Fabriani, Italy, 16 Jul-30 Sept
– Concrete Castles: Britain’s War Defences of 1940 – group exhibition (also with Tim Craven LG), Timber Store, Coleshill Buscot and Coleshill Estates, National Trust, Kemble Drive, Wiltshire SN2 2NA, 2 Aug-11 Sept
Lisa Traxler and David Wiseman: Bankside Gallery Summer Exhibition – group exhibition, Bankside Gallery, Thames Riverside 48 Hopton Street London SE1 9JH, 5 Aug-11 Sept
Neil Weerdmeester and David Wiseman: Collaborations, An exhibition of Paintings, prints and external sculpture, Goodnestone Park Gardens Gallery, Goodnestone Kent CT3 1PL, organised by Linden Hall Studios, 6 Aug-24 Sept
Slavomir Blatton: Sydenham Artists Trail, Anna Lovely Gallery, September
– GALVANISE, Spitalfield Studios, 7-15 Greatorex Street, London 7 Jul-30 Sept
– IMPACT 12 Conference, The Architectural Uncanny X, [A Solo Exhibition of an interactive artist book installation], University Of West England Frenchay Campus, Bristol 21-25 Sept
– International Original Print Exhibition, Bankside Gallery, 22 Sept-2 Oct
Amanda Loomes: OUTPOST Members’ Show selected by Amartey Golding. Outpost Gallery Norwich. 26 Aug-2 Oct Amanda Loomes | Amy H Ho | Natasha Macvoy | Noel Hensey | Jay Potrykus
Charlotte C Mortensson: Rema, (solo exhibition of portraits of local residents) Odette’s Bar, 3rd Street, Rema, Trench Town, Jamaica, 2-4 Sept
Victoria Arney & Carol Wyss: Impact12, the multidisciplinary printmaking conference, The Centre for Print Research, at the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK, 21-25 Sept
– Creek Dreams: Remnants a Former Life, Madi Acharya-Baskerville & Victoria Rance, Seager Gallery Deptford, Seager Gallery, Distillery Tower, 2 Mill Lane, London, SE8 4HP, 14 Sept-9 Oct, Preview: September 14th 6-9pm, Thursday to Saturday, 1-5pm or by appointment.
– APT NOW, APT Gallery 6 Creekside Deptford SE8 4SA, 15-25 Sept, Thurs to Sun, 12-5pm. Private View: Sat 17 Sept 6-8pm.
Micheál O’Connell/Mocksim: System Interference (solo show), Uillinn, West Cork Arts Centre in Skibbereen, 17 Sept-26 Oct, then tour to Wexford Arts Centre (from August 2023) and Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda (from November 2023). MAP
Ian Parker: work selected The Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize 2022. The exhibition will be launched at Trinity Buoy Wharf, London 28 Sept-16 Oct, then tour to venues across the UK.
Susan Wilson: The Usher Gallery Lincoln, the exhibition includes Sappho, Thomas J. Price Heads, the Epstein of Paul Robeson and the wall of Duncan Grant pencil drawings…of Angelica Garnett. The works will be on show for a year.
Aude Hérail Jäger: Henri Luce III Center for Art and Religion, Washington DC, USA Date TBC
Paul Bonomini: Offuscato, (solo show), The Old Parcels Office, 1-30 Oct
– NEAC Members Exhibition, Linden Hall Studio, Kent, 1-22 Oct, PV Sat 1 Oct
– Peter Clossick will be delivering two Life Drawing courses at Heatherleys Art School on Sat 1/8/15 Oct and 19/26 Nov & 3 Dec 1-4 pm
– Space No Space. Parallel Project with Istanbul Bienalle 2022. İstanbul Technical University, Faculty of Architecture, Taşkışla Campus, 34437, Beyoğlu, İstanbul, Turkey, Opens 3 Oct 2022.
– FIREBIRD. Victoria Rance with Cole Pemberton, Cable Depot at Platforms Project, Athens. 13-16 Oct
David Wiseman: Less is More , Royal Watercolour Society, Bankside Gallery, Thames Riverside, 48 Hopton Street, London SE1 9JH, 7 Oct-5 Nov
Charlotte C Mortensson:
– 4 Corners, Four-person show with Neil Irons, Peter Sutton, Mark Wainwright, Atrium Space, Barbican Arts Group Trust, 32a Hertford Road, London N1 5SH. 8 Oct-23 Oct, every Fri, Sat, Sun, 12-5pm
– The Football Art Prize, This touring exhibition closes at the Millenium Gallery Sheffield on 16 Oct, and travels to Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens, Burdon Road, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR1 1PP, 5 Nov-Feb 2023, Mon-Sat 10-4
Sumi Perera: Wales Contemporary 2022, Waterfront Gallery, Pembrokeshire October; and Oxo Gallery London November
Victoria Arney & Carol Wyss: Frans Masereel Residency, Frans Masereel Centrum Belgium. Project: Arney and Wyss to develop a large format loose leaf collaborative book and wall installation using their research libraries of birdsong sonograms and human bone imagery using modern and traditional printing techniques. 17-30 Oct
Neil Weerdmeester: Lee Green Open Studios, Unit 5 Leegate SE 12 8SS 12-13 and 19-20th Nov 11-4pm, Artist talk with Q & A 4pm 19 Nov
Peter Clossick: Group Exhibition, Thompson’s Gallery, London, 7-23 Dec