The prizes were handed out last night for the 83rd London Group Open. It was a lively evening with a great range of artists and genres on display.
Here are the prizes for the 83rd London Group Open.
- The President’s Prize of a three person exhibition at The Cello Factory was awarded to Stephen Carley, Micheál O’Connell and Jockel Liess.
- £1500 Victor Kuell Memorial Prize for Innovation went to Shona Davies, Dave Monaghan & Jon Klein.
- £1000 Sculpture Prize awarded by Jeff Lowe went to Hywel Livingstone.
- £750 Chelsea Arts Club Trust Stan Smith Award for Research and Materials for an Artist under 35 went to Amelia Kate Sampson.
- £1000 JPES Partnership Prize went to photographer Anita Bryan.
- £500 Schauerman Prize for Digital Art went to Sandra Crisp.
- £300 Worshipful Company of Painter-Stainers Prize for Drawing went to Katy Shepherd.